Seated Choir Risers- Curved or Straight
Seated Choir Risers are available in 8″, 16″ or 24″ heights. In addition they are available in 36″ and 42″ depth and come in 4′, 6′, and 8′ lengths. Typical layouts consist of straight sections or a combination of straight and 15 degree angled sections. In addition you can complete your risers with lifting handles and our safety and steady railing system.
As with all our choir risers each section comes standard with the IPT “Quad Ripple” laminated anti-skid top surface. FeatherBlock products are easy to transport and have NO dangerous folding legs or pinch points found in other riser systems.
We invite you to experience a whole new level of portable elevation for your institutional or individual use with FeatherBlock’s Seated Choir Risers.
Our seated choir risers are available in any configuration you may need. We can custom size it exactly for your specific needs! 42″ deep risers are available at additional cost.
You may wonder what makes our seated choir riser deigns so successful. The most unique feather is our EPS foam core which entirely fills the core of every choir riser and riser step we manufacture in Michigan. This core absorbs sound and eliminates unwanted drum head sound which are most likely to occur with hollow construction choir risers.
- Seated Risers come in standard 8″, 16″ and 24″ high levels x 36″ deep and 42″ deep.
- 42″ Seated Riser allow extra depth (6″ more) for added distance between the chair front and the riser front edge.
- Due to safety requirements 2″ high chair rails are included on all seated risers. They are mounted on the back edge of each riser.
- 1/2″ thick anti-skid top and bottoms.
- Safety railings and steady railing must be ordered separately. See “Railings” under Accessories
- Step or stair assemblies are ordered separately. See “Steps” under Accessories.
Seated Choir Risers Sizes”
- 36″ x 48″ x 8″ high with chair rail 55#
- 36″ x 48″ x 16″ high with chair rail 78#
- 36″ x 48″ x 24″ high with chair rail 90#
Six Foot Long Straight Sections- 36″ deep
- 36″ x 72″ x 8″ high with chair rail 65#
- 36″ x 72″ x 16″ high with chair rail 88#
- 36″ x 72″ x 24″ high with chair rail 105#
Eight Foot Long Straight Sections- 36″ deep
- 36″ x 96″ x 8″ high with chair rail 105#
- 36″ x 96″ x 16″ high with chair rail 135#
- 36″ X 96″ x 24″ high with chair rail 165#
Narrow Wedge Sections- Add one chair per level
- Narrow Wedge x 8″ high, 12#
- Narrow Wedge x 16″ high, 24#
- Narrow Wedge x 24″ high, 42#
Wide Wedge Sections- Add two chairs per 24″ level
- Wide Wedge x 8″ high x 36″ deep, 18#-
- Wide Wedge x 16″ high x 36″ deep, 35#
- Wide Wedge x 24″ high x 36 deep, 65#
- “Safety Railing” x 42″ high with Lower Cross Bar
- “Steady Railing” x 42″ high
- “Lifting Handles”
- “Anti-Skid Pads”, cork composite material 6″ x 9″ with peel and stick backing
- “Heavy Duty Aluminum Dolly”– Custom sizes x 8″ high- 1000# capacity
Seated choir riser are also available in 42″ and 48″ depths. Contact us for pricing.
We love the new podium. It came in time for our patriotic concerts this past weekend. It took only a few minutes to put on the rail. It is quiet, and really good looking.
Thank you!Dianne Hoffman (Director) Sea Notes
Regarding the recent purchase of two FeatherBLOCK Ultra Podiums:
“They rock! We will be ordering one more from you, thank you!“
We like it. The main reason we went with it was the quiet/no creaking. In that area it does not disappoint. Thanks.Rick Granlund (6-12 Performing Arts Department Chair) North Central High School
I have used the “FeatherBlock Ultra” podium at our concerts this past year and truly love it! It is a very solid, durable, and sturdy podium that allows me the comfort and confidence of knowing it will last a long, long time. It performs so well we purchased another for our rehearsal hall! Great product – thank you.Frank Tracz (Director of Bands) Kansas State University
We are very pleased with the risers. They are very quiet, which was of primary concern. If we had twice as much space we would gladly place another order from you. Thanks again!Greg Cline Lutheran Church of the Holy Comforter
I want to tell you what an incredible investment we have made by purchasing our choir risers from FeatherBlock. With the FeatherBlock risers, we have incredible versatility. The risers offer us the option to move the stage around into different configurations that suit that particular week of services. When they are setup, they are unbelievably quiet. And the “anti-skid” pattern that is on the top AND the bottom, provide optimal security for our choir members as they walk across them.
FeatherBlock customized a solution just for us! We desired a rail to be put on the back and for a step, with a railing, to be put on the side. They integrated everything we needed with flawless precision. This is one investment that we will be enjoying for YEARS to come!Nick Robertson (Worship Pastor) GoodNaz
“Drummers searching for a multi-purpose drum riser that offers not only the support and portability needed for live performance but also a riser which functions to control lower frequency overtones and resonance in the practice/studio environment need to take a serious look at this product…I really can’t imagine any performing drummer who wouldn’t love this riser, and for performers/producers looking for something to help control overtones and resonance in the studio, this stage/riser should be an asset.”Jonathan Swank (Drummer) Glade Spring, VA
Regarding their recent purchase of a FeatherBLOCK Choir Riser System:
“Everything is great…they are functioning exactly as we’d hoped. Sturdy, silent, easy to move. Great product.”JD Stewart (Music Director) Maranatha Fellowship Saint Albans, WV